Ms. Ghada Ashram holds a Master’s degree and is a certified Clinical Psychologist and a family counselor. Ms. Ghada has more than 15 years of experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Ms. Ghada is also an expert in assessing and working with children with special educational needs. She has been dedicated to raise awareness on special education and promoting the wellbeing of children with needs including intellectual, educational, social, behavioral, and emotional needs.
Areas of Specialization
- Assessing neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Providing marriage and couples counseling.
- Providing individual, group, and family counseling sessions (age: adolescents and adults).
- Comprehensive evidence-based intervention plans for treating behavioral challenges and parenting skills.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Certified from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Master’s in Marriage, Couples and Family Counseling, Walden University, United States.
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, Cleveland State University, United States.
Contact Ms. Ghada