We offer ongoing training programs catering for both parents and professionals.
We also offer supervision for psychologists around different areas related to educational psychology.
Training programs for parents include:
– Healthy technology and social media use.
– Strategies for helping kids with AD/HD.
– Strategies for helping kids with learning difficulties.
– Decision making and problem-solving.
Training programs for professionals include:
– Implementing Cognitive Ability Profile.
– Dynamic assessment, teaching and learning strategies.
– Shadow teacher training program.
– Addressing executive functioning skills within the classroom setting.
Supervision for school-based and clinical psychologists includes:
– Supervision in administering specific psychological assessment tools.
– Supervision in administering diagnostic assessment of neurodevelopmental disorders.
– Supervision in case conceptualization.
– Supervision in report writing.