Dr. Rasha Mashmoushi is an Educational Psychologist with a Doctorate Degree in Applied Educational Psychology. She is the founder and managing director of Mind Path. Dr. Rasha held various clinical and directorship positions at clinics and hospitals in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon. Her clinical expertise involves assessing and identifying the underlying intellectual and cognitive abilities that may be holding children and adolescents from learning, and developing typically. Dr. Rasha is heavily involved in improving practices in organizations and institutions in the MENA region to meet the needs of individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Dr. Rasha Mashmoushi
Phone+971 56 9424147
Areas of Specialization
- Diagnostic neurodevelopmental/psycho-educational assessments.
- Dynamic Assessment.
- Cognitive Abilities Profile (CAP).
- Interventions to support individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD).
- Parenting skills.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Doctorate in Applied Educational Psychology, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Master’s in Psychology of Education, University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Bachelor’s in Education, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- British Psychological Society, United Kingdom.
Contact Dr. Rasha